Sheboygan County Remodeling & Home Improvement Contractor
Remodeling & Home Additions
We take the time to thoroughly understand your goals and budget so we can develop a plan to fit your needs and lifestyle. As an experienced, licensed building contractor we understand how your entire house functions together as a whole, and we are careful to ensure that remodeled areas and home additions flow well with your existing living space.
Custom Home Remodels
We want you to love your “new” home! With over 30 years of home addition and remodeling experience, you can rest assured that your project is in good hands. Our experience includes all types of renovations:
- Designing and remodeling kitchens
- Bathroom remodeling
- Remodeling or creating a master suite
- Remodeling and finishing basements
- Finishing attic spaces
- Semi-custom and custom cabinetry
- Installing floor, wall and decorative tile
- Designing and building stairways
Beautiful Home Additions
Your home addition should flow seamlessly with your existing home. We work with you to design an addition that blends with the architectural style of your home’s interior and exterior. Our clients add square footage to their homes to create many types of spaces:
- Three and four seasons rooms and sunrooms
- Building a new garage or converting a garage to living space
- Bump-outs and multi-use rooms
- Expanding a kitchen
- Building a new laundry room
- Building a garage to house breezeways or enclosing one
Home Improvement & Maintenance
We believe that quality and craftsmanship should never be compromised, regardless of the project scope. We educate homeowners about the building process and communicate regularly, because well-informed homeowners become happy clients. During your remodel or home addition project, our team maintains a clean work environment and strives to minimize disruptions to your daily life.
Quality Home Improvements
We work with you and your budget to combine design, quality and energy efficiency in all of our home improvement construction.
- New Siding & Trim Installation
- New Roof Install
- Window Replacement
- Exterior Door Replacement
- Porch Additions & Replacement
- Deck Construction
Preventive Home Maintenance
Home maintenance can go a long way towards preventing problems and major home repair costs. We’re here for you no matter the size of your maintenance project.
- Repairing or replacing siding, soffit, fascia or exterior trim
- Roof repairs or new roof installation
- Repairing your deck, porch or deck railing
- Window replacement and repairs
- Repairing or replacing an exterior door
Contact us today to start planning your home remodel! We’ll guide you through every step of construction to help you create your dream home.